Check out help_haiti
for Castle offerings as well as a variety of others.FictionChristmastime is Here
[Alexis, Beckett, Castle, Martha] G By: zeldaopheliaLullaby
[Alexis, Beckett/Castle, Martha] PG By: elizagoth7Not What You Needed
[Alexis, Beckett, Castle] G By: mercy_angel_09Taboo
[Alexis, team] G By: oxoniensisTaking Care
[Beckett, Castle] PG-13 By: zeldaopheliaToo Perfect
[Beckett, Castle] G By: mercy_angel_09Voices Carry
[Beckett, Castle] G By: fialkaGraphicsBeckett/Castle picspam
by: abandonedmemVideosNathan on Regis and Kelly
at castle_tvChallengesChallenge #28
at castle_icontestResults - Challenge #27
at castle_icontestNews and InterviewsGolden State explains love song
)Jon Huertas on Stage in Santa Monica
at CastleTV.netNathan's interview in Cosmo
at fans_of_fillionMiscellaneous2.13 Ending song
at castle_tv2009/2010 Authors and Artists
at smallfandom_bbArtist sign-ups open until March 2
at au_bigbangHelp Haiti - Castle author threads
at castle100Late sign-ups opened!
at smallfandom_bbSign-ups are open until January 19
at purimgiftsVote for Castle!
via castle_tvWriter sign-ups open until February 2
at au_bigbangDid I make a mistake or miss something? Have a Castle community you'd like added? Leave a comment!
FictionA Game of Or
[Beckett, Castle, Esposito, Ryan] PG By: hazel_eyes_86A Measure of Relief
[Beckett/Castle] PG By: lucdarlingalthough it's been said many times, many ways (four christmases kate beckett never had - and one she did)
[Beckett/Will, Beckett/Castle] PG-13 By: austenBest Part of the Day
[Alexis, Castle] PG By: lucdarlingBlood on my hands
[Beckett/Castle] PG-13 By: elphie_tlgChildren and Dancing
[Beckett/Castle] PG By: digitaldesignerI resolve...
[Beckett/Castle] PG By: hazel_eyes_86Ms. Wrong
[Beckett/Castle, Beckett/Narrator] G By: rhyolight04Murder, Mystery, and a game of Clue?
[Beckett/Castle] PG By: ausiewanabPresents
[Beckett/Castle] PG By: girlgroovy3Sometimes it's a real disaster
[Beckett/Castle] PG By: fated_addictionTell me that you love me
[Beckett, Castle] G By: mercy_angel_09The Softer Side
[Beckett, Castle] G By: mercy_angel_09GraphicsGIFs from 1.06
By: ashleyjagStana wallpaper
By: fbi_womanChallengesChallenge 10 - Romantic Ship
at castle_vcontestPrompt: Resolution
at castle100Voting - Challenge 9
at castle_vcontestNews and Interviews2.13 Press Release
]Stana Katic Performing in LA
at CastleTV.netThe Big Tease
)Upcoming Episode Information
)MiscellaneousHow Nathan spent his Christmas vacation, part 1
at fans_of_fillionKeychains, Magnets, and coasters, oh my!
at castle_fansMod Post
at castle_ficNew and looking for an icon
New community castle_awards
New layout at castle100
!Did I make a mistake or miss something? Have a Castle community you'd like added? Leave a comment!
archive went on Friday! However, the archive's server was hit pretty hard so Yuletide Madness fics didn't go live until this morning. Here's a list of the Castle fanfics from this year's challenge. All authors are currently anonymous, author reveals will be on January 1, 2010.Yuletide 2009:
(1000 words or greater)A Castle Family Outing
- T, Gen. A Castle family outing wouldn't be complete without a dash of crime and a side of Beckett.
[For Priscellie]A Family Christmas
- GA, Gen. Kate Beckett joins the Castle family for Christmas.
[For CaitN]A Few of my Favorite Things
- GA, Gen. Castle works his butt off trying to find the right Christmas present for Beckett, with commentary from everyone.
[For EleanorJane]although it's been said many times, many ways (four christmases kate beckett never had - and one she did)
T, multiple. A look at what never was for Kate Beckett on Christmas - and what actually happened.
- G, Gen. Alexis feels vaguely out of place after her first semester in college. Martha bakes cookies.
[For lunarknitz]Christmastime is Here
- GA, Gen. The traditional Castle family viewing of "A Charlie Brown Christmas" has an extra guest this year.
[For MaeveBran]Flying High
- T, Gen. Right now it was a perfect fall day and she wanted the memories of the past to stay. So she called out as she walked down the stairs, "Dad! Let's go to the park!"
[For Lomedet]I'll be home for Christmas
- GA, Beckett/Castle. Kate really isn't enthusiastic about Christmas, despite Castle's best efforts to shower her with yuletide cheer.
[For ReaperWriter]Ineffectual Secret Keeping: A Guide. By Alexis Castle
- T, Beckett/Parish. There's a secret to be kept and Alexis isn't up to the task.
[For melissima]Just Saying - Baby Bird is Starving, Feed it
- GA, Gen. It was all just friendly money exchanging friendly hands on when friendly banter would become really-really friendly.
[For aloislanz]Kitchen Confidential
- M, Beckett/Castle. Castle and Beckett finally resolve that UST...
[For saikogrrl]My Dad: Richard Castle
- GA, Gen. The first thing you need to know about my dad is, he's loyal.
[For Goodisrelative]Risk-averse Behavior
- T, Esposito/Ryan. Thing was, after that Luci decided it was her duty to inform him about Ryan's love life. Or, more accurately, his pathetic
attempt at a love life.
[For eotu]Taking Care
- GA, Beckett/Castle/ When Castle is injured on the job, it's Beckett who sees him home.
[For ReaperWriter]The Alexis Lexicon
- T, Gen. Being the child of a writer means Alexis has her own unique style of communication. Fortunately after fifteen years of practice Rick understands his daughter's language - or at least he thinks he does.
[For sithwitch13]The One in which there are no pants
- M, Beckett/Castle Castle sighs. "This is gonna get weird, isn't it?"
[For EleanorJane]The Writers Block Sleeps Tonight
- GA, Gen. Alexis has a deadline, a bad case of writer's block, and a brain that's entirely too practical for its own good.
[For Gray Cardinal]Wanna Bet?
- GA, Gen. Some cops make lousy gamblers.
[For aloislanz]Watching the Detectives
- GA, Gen. Alexis is waiting in the precinct one evening for her dad to finish.
[For fiercynn]Yuletide Madness
: (less than 1000 words)A Fond Farewell
- GA, Gen. Alexis is leaving for college, but Castle isn't quite ready to let go.
[For Lomedet]Brain Stuff
- GA, Gen. College decisions - it's such very messy brain stuff.
[For Lomedet]Kate Beckett's Christmas
- GA, Gen. This year, Kate Beckett had two days off on Christmas.
[For CaitN]Lonely were the Shepherds
- GA, Gen. Christmas Eve and family
[For CaitN]oh christmas tree, thy leaves are so unchanging
- GA, Gen. Beckett has a Christmas tree in her apartment.
[For CaitN]Season of Goodwill
- GA, Beckett/Castle. It starts with Alexis inviting Beckett to go ice-skating with them. Then Martha gets involved...
[For EleanorJane]Ten, Fourteen Floors
- GA, Gen. Stuck in an elevator. Say no more.
- GA, Gen. Alexis totally solved this case.
- GA, Gen. Castle is sick, and a holiday tradition needs to be updated.
[For muir_wolf]Truth be Told
- GA, Gen. Kate Beckett doesn't think it's fair.
- M, Beckett/? Beckett wants something she can't have.